SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Summer Magic premium stack
- Ivory rope/cording
- Blue mesh ribbon
- 2 red eyelets
- Cricut personal die cut machine with desired alpha letter cartridge
- Eyelet setter tool
- 1/4" hole punch
- Paper trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive
1. Select 4 prints from the Summer Magic stack, including a print with waves.
2. Cut the first print to 11"x5-1/4". Cut the second print to 10-3/4"x5" and adhere it to the center of the first print. Cut the third print to 10-1/4"x4-1/4" and adhere it to the center of the second print. Cut a strip of waves from the last print (10-1/4"x5/8") and adhere it horizontally across the bottom of the third print, 1" up from the bottom.
3. Using another print from the stack, cut out the world "POOL" in 3" letters. Cut out the same letters again in a slightly smaller size (approximately 2-13/16" tall), using a complimentary print from the stack. Adhere the two sets of letters together, smaller letters directly in the middle of the larger letters. Adhere these across the center of the grouping from step 2.
4. Set an eyelet, one on each side, in the top corners of the sign.
5. Cut out several icons and sayings from the stack, adhering them where desired on the sign.
6. Adhere a strip of rope around the edge of the sign. Add an additional length of rope with the blue mesh ribbon at the top of the sign; securing them in place with a knot in front of each hole.