SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Fabric Markers®, Multi 12 Pack
- Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint™: Asphalt, Dark Teal, Neon Pink
- Tulip® Multi-Surface Stencil™, Hearts
- Plastic tablecloth
- Cardboard insert
- Paper towels
- White T-shirt, 100% cotton
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
2. Insert cardboard into tee. Lay flat on prepared surface.
3. Doodle the word “Love” across tee using the Black and Neon Pink markers.
4. Cut up heart stencil into as many square heart stencils as possible – about 3 to 4 squares.
5. Peel and stick positive and negative heart images onto tee.
6. Randomly spray over stencils using Asphalt, Neon Pink and Dark Teal Fabric Spray Paint™.
7. Remove stencils and let dry.