Pop of Pink Jewelry Ensemble
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 Advantus/Sulyn 7 in. Bright Discs Resin Beads Strands – Pop Pinks (SUL51767 UPC 717968517678)
- 1 Jewelry Fundamentals Acrylic Beads Tube - Metallic Gold (SUL14575 UPC 717968161765)
- 1 Advantus/Sulyn Multi Chain Necklace Kit – Lacquered Brass Finish (SUL52256 UPC717968522566)
- 1 Advantus/Sulyn Earring Multi Kit – Lacquered Brass Finish (SUL52259 UPC 717968522597)
- Stretch Cord
- Gold Finish Headpins
- Wire Cutters
- Pliers (Needlenose & Roundnose)
- Jewelry Glue
- Create 15 wire wrapped charms (5 in each color) by sliding a Metallic Gold bead on a headpin followed by a Bright Disc bead.
- Separated by color, attach the wire wrapped charms to each chain starting from the center and attaching charms 1 ½ in. from each other.
- Adjust length of chains using wire cutters accordingly: large link chain with fuchsia charms to 17 ½ in; medium link chain with orange charms to 16 ½ in; fine link chain with pink charms to 15 ½ in.
- Attach clasps.
- For each earring, make a wire wrapped loop charm using an eyepin and a Bright Disc bead.
- Using the Metallic Gold beads make 3 wire wrapped loop charms and attach to Bright Disc bead.
- Attach to earwire.
- Cut 12 in. of stretch cord.
- Using the remaining Bright Disc beads, string them onto the stretch cord adding desired amount of Metallic Gold beads in-between larger beads.
- Tie a surgeons knot, trim excess cord, and secure with a dab of glue.