Pop Up Lion Book
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pop-Up book kit
- Colored Pencils
- Construction paper: light green, dark green, orange, yellow
- Tacky glue
1. Cut light green and dark green construction paper to look like grass. Apply at the bottom of the Pop-Up book with tacky glue.
2. Use the stickers from kit to place the “Once Upon a Time" sticker on the left side and the tree sticker on the far right side.
3. At the top of the book color shades of blue cascading for a sky effect.
4. Make Lion’s face with orange and yellow construction paper. Use the orange construction paper for the lion’s hair around the yellow construction paper, which should be used for his face.
5. Take the red marker, from the pop-up kit and add little hash marks around the edge of the orange construction paper.
6. Create lion’s ears with yellow construction paper.
7. Draw a face on the lion, adhere the 3-D eyes from the kit.
8. Apply Lion’s face on the book with tacky glue, refer to kit directions & photo.