SUPPLIES & TOOLS: Food Labels
- 1 sheet of 12” x 12” black cardstock
- 12 sheets of 4 ½” x 6 ½” cardstock
- 4 sheets 12” x 12” patterned cardstock or paper
- Chalk maker
- Electronic cutting machine (optional)
- Cutting mat
- x-acto knife
- Template (Refer to PDF)
DIRECTIONS: Food Labels
- Cut 12 of small template from black cardstock.
- Cut 12 of large template from patterned cardstock (3 from each print).
- Fold 4 ½”x 6 ½” cardstock.
- Layer black cardstock and patterned cardstock on folded cardstock, securing with adhesive.
- Write food label on black cardstock.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper Mache letters to spell HOLLYWOOD
- White spray paint
- Newspaper to cover work space
- Place letters on covered work area outside.
- Spray sides and front of letters. Allow to dry.
- Repeat step 2 until pint thoroughly covers letters.
- Hang on bushes, fence or other surface.
Product featured from Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores:
- Popcorn maker & popcorn flavorings
- Paper popcorn cups
- Square glass serving bowls
- Flannel back plastic tablecloths
- Paper mache HOLLYWOOD letters