1. Place popsicle sticks in saucepan and fill with water.
2. Bring to a boil and boil for 30 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 1 hour. This will soften sticks and make them pliable.
3. Bend and mold the sticks in a cup to form a bracelet. Let dry for 24 hours.
4. On covered work surface, paint bracelet with 2 coats of paint. Allow to dry in between coats.
5. Trace a non-molded popsicle stick on the backside of the patterned paper and cut out.
6. Adhere patterned paper to outside of molded popsicle bracelet.
7. Cover paper with Mod Podge® and allow to dry for 15-20 minutes.
8. Continue to layer patterned paper cutouts as desired. Apply Mod Podge® after each layer.
9. Allow each layer to dry 15-20 minutes. Allow to dry overnight.
10. Adhere ribbon to inside of bracelet.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>