1. Place popsicle sticks in saucepan and fill with water.
2. Bring to a boil and boil for 30 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 1 hour. This will soften sticks and make them pliable.
3. Bend and mold the sticks in a cup to form a bracelet. Let dry for 24 hours.
4. On covered work surface, paint bracelet with 2 coats of paint. Allow to dry in between coats.
5. Trace a non-molded popsicle stick on the backside of the patterned paper and cut out.
6. Adhere patterned paper to outside of molded popsicle bracelet.
7. Cover paper with Mod Podge® and allow to dry for 15-20 minutes.
8. Continue to layer patterned paper cutouts as desired. Apply Mod Podge® after each layer.
9. Allow each layer to dry 15-20 minutes. Allow to dry overnight.
10. Adhere ribbon to inside of bracelet.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.