1. Create a 5"x5"x3" box with lid.
2. For the base, cut a piece of red cardstock to 11"x11".
3. Place the cardstock in the upper left corner of the scoring board. Score at 3" and at 8". Turn the paper 90 degrees and score again at 3" and 8".
4. With scissors, cut along one score line from edge of paper to intersection of next score line. Repeat with the other score line on that side of the paper. Repeat with the two score lines on the opposite side of the paper.
5. For the lid, cut a piece of light teal cardstock to 8"x8".
6. Align the paper to the 1/16" mark on the scoring board. Score at 1-1/2" and at 6-5/8".
7. Turn the paper 90 degrees. Align the paper to the 1/16" mark. Score at 1-1/2" and at 6-5/8".
8. To assemble the lid, repeat step 4.
9. Cut a piece of red cardstock to 4"x4". Mat with light teal cardstock.
10. Wrap with twine to create a grid as shown. Adhere twine to back of cardstock using foam adhesive.
11. Place Peppermint Winter Stamp stickers between twine as shown. Mat with foam adhesive onto white cardstock.
12. Adhere matted piece to top of box using foam adhesive.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.