Pot of Gold St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® food crafting supplies:White/Black/Silver Standard Baking Cups12-Cup Standard Muffin Pan10"x16" Cooling GridWhite Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing—4.5 lb. tubIcing Colors: Lemon Yellow, Golden Yellow, BlackCupcake Spatula12" Disposable Decorating BagsCake Decorating Tip 10Rainbow Cupcake Decorating Kit
- Favorite cupcake recipe or mix
- Food-safe scissors
- Yellow candy-coated chocolate dots
1. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake cupcakes and allow to cool completely.
2. Tint portions of decorator icing yellow and black; reserve a small portion white. Use spatula and yellow icing to ice tops of cupcakes smooth.
3. Use tip 10, a cut disposable decorating bag and black icing to outline edges of cupcakes. Insert ends of rainbows from kit into top of cupcakes. Position candy-coated chocolate dots. Use tip 10 and white icing to attach clouds to ends of rainbow.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products