SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fat quarters: Exterior & lining
- 1 pkg PellonWrap-N-Zapbatting
- 100% cotton thread
- Sewing machine & basic sewing supplies
- Rotary cutting supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
- 8 1?2"x11" paper
- Cut one 9"x20" rectangle each from outer fabric, lining fabric & batting.
- Draw a 41?2" square on paper. Draw a diagonal line from 1 corner to the opposite corner. Cut out 2 triangles.
- Place the two paper triangles in the corners on one end of the 9"x20" outer fabric rectangle. Pin in place. Cut fabric along the diagonals to create a point. Repeat step with lining & batting. Discard triangle pieces.
- Place outer fabric & lining RS together. Place the batting against the WS of the lining fabric. Stitch perimeter with a 1/2" seam allowance; leave 3" gap on 1 side for turning.
- Trim seams. Cut corners on a slant. Turn potato zapper wrapper RS out. Poke out the corners. Turn opening in on seam allowance. Align & pin the edge shut. Press.
- Fold short straight sides up until edge is 1" from the triangle sides. Align edges & pin. Topstitch, using a 1/4" seam allowance along the sides of the potato zapper wrapper; back stitch both sides to reinforce the end.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd34126
Available for U.S. Shipping Only