Presents Duct Tape Christmas Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Duck brand duct tape, in a variety of colors
- 15 to 16 Styrofoam brand foam balls: 2" & 3"
- Styrofoam brand foam sheet
- Craft knife
- Hot glue gun, glue sticks
- 1 spool 2" silver ribbon
- Silver cord, 1 yd each, two sizes
- 1 pkg jingle bells
- Needle and light gray thread
- Xyron 510 sticker machine or adhesive
- Star shape template
- Cover foam balls with duct tape, creating a variety of designs. Form into a wreath shape, using 4" lengths of wire and hot glue.
- Cut the Styrofoam brand foam sheet into package shapes. Cover with duct tape, create bows from duct tape or cord and hot glue to the wreath, filling in gaps between the balls.
- Create the ribbon tails by draping ribbon from the top of the wreath, down either side. Pinch the ribbon and secure to the packages in a few places with hot glue. Tie a bow and hot glue to the top of the wreath.
- Sew jingle bells to several of the cord-wrapped packages.
- Hot glue a wire loop to the back of the wreath's top ball, for hanging.