SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® papercrafting supplies: Fuse Creativity System® Starter Set Fuse Creativity System® Scalloped Oval Die Cut Fuse Creativity System® Chair Press Plate Deluxe 12" paper trimmer Apron Lace border punch Bone folding tool Micro-tip detail scissors 1/4" Hand-held hole punch
- Cardstock: brown, green
- Patterned paper
- Flower button dot
- “Hello" sentiment sticker
- Sewing machine or hand-sewing needle & thread
- Vellum adhesive or glue dots
1. Cut brown cardstock to 7"x10". Fold in half and crease the fold.
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper to 4"x7".
3. Cut two strips of green cardstock measuring 1½"x8". Use Apron Lace border punch to punch along the length of both strips.
4. Adhere each strip along the long sides of the patterned paper. Trim border overhang and then adhere to card base, centered.
5. Layer the Scalloped Oval Die-Cut with Chair Press Plate. Add a 4½" square piece of vellum on top, and then cover with the Medium Cutting Plate. Crank the stack through the Fuse system.
6. Remove the Chair Press Plate and layer the Scalloped Oval Die Cut with a 4½" square piece of vellum, then cover with the Medium Cutting Plate. Crank through the Fuse system to create only a die-cut scalloped oval with no press.
7. Punch confetti circles from a variety of cardstock scraps using the ¼" hole punch.
8. Layer the two pieces of vellum together and sew around the perimeter with a sewing machine or hand-sewing needle, leaving a 2" gap. Then, add confetti to the vellum pocket along with a little sprinkle of beads and/or glitter. Sew gap of pocket completely closed.
9. Adhere to card front using a vellum adhesive or mini glue dots. Add a tulle bow to the top along with other small embellishments and a sentiment stamp or sticker.