Pretty as a Picture Frames
Small: 3-1?2" [9 cm]
Large: 8-1?2" [21.5 cm]
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lily® Sugar’n Cream® Yarn
- 21?2 oz ombre skein [7 m/8 yds]
- 4-oz solid skein [15 m/16 yds]
- Hot Green, Tangerine, Robin’s Egg Note: 1 skein makes 14 small frames or 7 large frames
- Size H/8 [5 mm] crochet hook or size needed for gauge
- Plastic purse handles 5-1/4" [14.5 cm] dia. for large frame
- Plastic 15?8" [4.5 cm] dia O-ring for small frame
- Magnet: Optional
13 sc &14 rows = 4" [10 cm]
Rnd 1: Join yarn with sl st to plastic O-ring. Working around ring, work 41 sc. Join with sl st to first sc.
Rnd 2: *Miss next 2 sc. 4 dc in next sc. Miss next 2 sc. Sl st in next sc. Rep from * around, ending with miss last 2 sc. Join with sl st to first sc. Fasten off.
Option: Glue magnet to frame back.
Rnd 1: Join yarn with sl st to ring. Working around ring, work 95 sc. Join with sl st to first sc.
Rnd 2: Ch 3 (counts as dc). 1 dc in each sc around. Join with sl st to top of ch 3.
Rnd 3: *Miss next 2 dc. 7 dc in next dc. Miss next 2 dc. Sl st in next dc. Rep from * around, ending with miss last 2 dc. Sl st in first dc. Fasten off.
Approx = Approximate(ly)
Beg = Begin(ing)
Ch = Chain(s)
Dc = Double crochet
Rep = Repeat
Rnd(s) = Round(s)
Sc = Single crochet
Sl st = Slip stitch
Select Color:Click on a swatch to check availability and Add to Bag
- Christmas Mistletoe