1. Wash T-shirt and leave damp. Lay out flat on work surface covered with disposable table cover.
2. Mix dyes according to package instructions and pour into small plastic bowls. Fill large water bowl and have ready.
3. Use large paintbrush to apply Fuchsia dye to midsection of shirt. Brush on water or dye as needed to blend color upward and downward.
4. Rinse brush and refill water cup. Apply Red dye to hem of shirt and brush on water or dye as needed to blend color upward into Fuchsia.
5. Cover shirt with plastic table cover and let set 6-8 hours.
6. Wash and dry shirt as recommended in package instructions.
7. Use scissors to cut two vertical slits in each sleeve. Stretch out fabric with hands.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>