1. Wash T-shirt and leave damp. Lay out flat on work surface covered with disposable table cover.
2. Mix dyes according to package instructions and pour into small plastic bowls. Fill large water bowl and have ready.
3. Use large paintbrush to apply Fuchsia dye to midsection of shirt. Brush on water or dye as needed to blend color upward and downward.
4. Rinse brush and refill water cup. Apply Red dye to hem of shirt and brush on water or dye as needed to blend color upward into Fuchsia.
5. Cover shirt with plastic table cover and let set 6-8 hours.
6. Wash and dry shirt as recommended in package instructions.
7. Use scissors to cut two vertical slits in each sleeve. Stretch out fabric with hands.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.