Pretty in Pink Ombre Altered T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit®:FuchsiaRed
- White 100% cotton T-shirt
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Large water bowl
- Small plastic bowls for dyes
- Large disposable paintbrush
1. Wash T-shirt and leave damp. Lay out flat on work surface covered with disposable table cover.
2. Mix dyes according to package instructions and pour into small plastic bowls. Fill large water bowl and have ready.
3. Use large paintbrush to apply Fuchsia dye to midsection of shirt. Brush on water or dye as needed to blend color upward and downward.
4. Rinse brush and refill water cup. Apply Red dye to hem of shirt and brush on water or dye as needed to blend color upward into Fuchsia.
5. Cover shirt with plastic table cover and let set 6-8 hours.
6. Wash and dry shirt as recommended in package instructions.
7. Use scissors to cut two vertical slits in each sleeve. Stretch out fabric with hands.