SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• Wood number Wood plaque of choice
• Wood spools
• Burgundy pearls
• Pink pearls
• Brown pearls
• Acrylic paint: purple or choice of color
• Foam brushes
• Bead mat
• Mod Podge hard coat
• Hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Paint the number, two spools, and the plaque. Allow to dry completely.
2Remove pearls from strands on a bead mat.
3. Work in small sections on the letter, dab on mod podge thickly and then arrange pearls in that area.
4. Continue working in small sections to fill the entire number with pearls. Let number dry overnight.
5. Hot glue the bottom of the number to the wood plaque.
6. Hot glue two wood spools on the backside of the number and the plaque to help support the number.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>