SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• Wood number Wood plaque of choice
• Wood spools
• Burgundy pearls
• Pink pearls
• Brown pearls
• Acrylic paint: purple or choice of color
• Foam brushes
• Bead mat
• Mod Podge hard coat
• Hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Paint the number, two spools, and the plaque. Allow to dry completely.
2Remove pearls from strands on a bead mat.
3. Work in small sections on the letter, dab on mod podge thickly and then arrange pearls in that area.
4. Continue working in small sections to fill the entire number with pearls. Let number dry overnight.
5. Hot glue the bottom of the number to the wood plaque.
6. Hot glue two wood spools on the backside of the number and the plaque to help support the number.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.