Pretty Pyramid Favor Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Inkadinkado thank you stamp
- Inkadinkado large flourish corner stamp
- 12"x12" cardstock: tan, orange, teal
- Brown pigment ink
- Heat tool
- Brown polka dot ribbon, 3/8" wide
- Hole punch
- Cotton ball
- Enlarge the template to twice its size, cut the shape of the solid lines from teal cardstock. Punch holes where indicated. Fold on dotted lines, then flatten.
- Using large flourish corner stamp and referring to photograph, stamp the box. Heat set.
- Refold and glue box.
- Make 2"x2" diamond from orange cardstock.
- Make 1-3/4"x1-3/4" diamond from tan cardstock.
- Stamp "thank you" in the center of tan diamond and heat set. Rub a cotton ball on the ink and rub the edges of tan diamond for a vintage look.
- Attach tan diamond to orange diamond. Punch a small hole in the top.
- Thread ribbon through the holes of the box and the hole on the tag. Knot the ribbon.