1. Paint the monogram letter with white paint. Allow to dry.
2. Cover the front bottom 2/3 of the letter with purple-patterned paper using decoupage glue. Allow to dry. Trim with a craft knife, using the letter form as a guide.
3. Repeat the process for the top 1/3 of the monogram, using yellow patterned paper. Allow to dry.
4. Sand the paper edges lightly.
5. Punch a daisy chain in light yellow cardstock. Glue it to a slightly wider strip of light purple cardstock to cover the seam. Trim to fit the monogram and adhere the piece over the seam.
6. Decorate the papered monogram with dimensional stickers and gems.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>