SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut items: Personal Electronic
- Cutter Cartridges:
- Happily Ever After
- Walk in My Garden
- Cuttlebug items:
- Die Cutter and Embosser
- Olivia alphabet dies
- 2"x2" dies: Spring Floral, Stamps
- Cardstock: light pink, pink, dark pink, light green, light blue
- Rhinestones: various sizes and colors
- Scotch Quick-Dry Tacky Adhesive
- Using Cricut machine, Happily Ever After cartridge, and light pink cardstock, press Icon feature and cut one 6-1/2" <Aurora> to cut tiara.
- Using Walk in My Garden cartridge and dark pink cardstock, press Border feature and cut one 2-1/4" <daisy2>. Using pink cardstock, cut three 1-3/4" <daisy2>. Using light green cardstock, press Shift and cut four 3/4" <leaf2>. Adhere flower border and flowers to tiara. Adhere leaves to light blue cardstock and cut out. Adhere leaves next to flowers.
- Using Cuttlebug machine and Stamp dies, cut out two oval stamps: one from pink cardstock and one from dark pink cardstock. Adhere pink outer oval and dark pink inner oval to top of tiara.
- Using Cuttlebug machine and Olivia alphabet dies, cut out desired letter from green cardstock and adhere to layered pink ovals.
- Using Cuttlebug machine and Spring Floral die, cut out three flowers from dark pink cardstock. Adhere flowers to top of tiara.
- Embellish tiara with rhinestones.
- Cut two strips of 1-1/2"x9" light pink cardstock. Adhere one strip on back of each side of tiara. Cut one 3/4" slit on each end of strip -- one side starting at the top, the other side starting at the bottom -- at desired length to fasten ends together.