Do not use unbaked clay on unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Start with clean hands and work surface area. Good work surfaces include wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Knead clay until soft and smooth. Bake on oven-proof metal surface at 275 °F for 15 minutes per 1/4" thickness. For best baking results, use an oven thermometer. DO NOT USE MICROWAVE OVEN. DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME. Wash hands after use. Baking should be completed by an adult.
1. Paint the dowel rod with the White Acrylic Paint. Set aside to dry.
2. Use the Acrylic Roller to roll out a sheet of Hot Pink to 1/4" thick. Use the large heart cutter to cut out 2 large heart shape, set one aside. Press 1-3/8" of the dowel rod onto the heart. Place the other heart on top to create a sandwich.
3. Use the Acrylic Roller to roll out a sheet of Ballerina to 1/8" thick. Use the medium heart cutter to cut out a heart shape. Cut out the middle of the heart with the small heart cutter. Place the heart in the center of the large heart. Press the tiny crystals around the heart. Make a ¼" ball of Hot Pink and another 1/4" ball of Ballerina. Slightly flatten both balls. Place the Ballerina ball at the tip inside of the small heart and place the Hot Pink ball at the bottom tip. Press a large crystal into each ball.
4. To make the filigree, roll out a thin rope of Ballerina. Use the Super Slicer to cut 2 pieces about 1/2" long. Curl up the ends a couple times to form a pretty swirl. Then make a 1/4" ball of Ballerina and flatten it on your work surface. Make a hole large enough in the center so the dowel will fit through it. Slide it on the dowel until it touches the heart. Add the swirl rope pieces on both sides of the ball and press them to the lower sides of the heart.
5. To make the bow, make a 1/2" ball of Ballerina. Slightly flatten it on work surface so it stands 1/2" tall. Make a hole large enough in the center so the dowel will fit through it. Slide it on the dowel until it touches the filigree design. Roll out a sheet of ballerina about 1/8" thick. Use the Super Slicer to cut a strip 3" long and 5/8" wide. Cut the strip in half. Fold the halves in half so the ends touch, but do not flatten. Attach the loops to sides of the ball.
6. Using a finger, add pearl mica powder to the surface of the heart, filigree and bow.
7. Bake according to the above directions and allow to cool. Once completely cool, tie the ribbons to the dowel in varying lengths.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>