Puddle Jump Layout
Cricutersonal Electronic Cutter with George and Basichapesartridge
Cricut Oppositesttract cartridge
Cardstock:ellow, red, light blue
1. Print and cut photos into circles: one at 3" in diameter, one at 4", and one at 7".
2. Cut photo mats fromardstock. Usingricut Machine, George and Basichapes
cartridge,ndellow cardstock,ress Shift and cut one/2"ndne 4 1/2"
<circle>.sing red cardstock, presshiftndut one" andne 5 1/2" <circle>.
Mat smallerirclesith 3" photo andargerircles with 4" photo.at 7" photoith
3. Use light blue cardstock as base of layout.dhere matted photoso base. Place
largehoto in the lower rightorner and trim intoalf-circle.
4. Cut title.sing Opposites Attract cartridge and red and yellow cardstock, press
Oppositeeaturend cut" letters to spellPuddle. Presspposite featurend cut
4" letters topell ump.
5. Create arrow. Usingeorge and Basichapesartridge and red cardstock, press
Shiftndilhouetteeaturendut one" <rctngle4>. Presshiftnd Silhouette
feature and cut one" <triangl2>. Adherehapes to base to createhe arrow. Using
yellow cardstock, presshift andut one 1 1/2" <triangl2> and adherenside red
6. Usingednd yellow cardstock,resshift andilhouette featurend cut
various sizedircles. Adhere to page as accents.
7.singppositesttractartridgend redardstock,ut twosterisksnddhere
to page as accents.
Skillevel:o experience needed
Approximaterafting Time: 1 hour
Due toeasonal nature of project, supplies are availableor aimited time only. Please readll instructions prior
toeginning; read andollow all manufacturers instructions for all tools andaterials used. Provide adult
supervision if childrenarticipatenhis and all craft projects. Becauseo-Anntores, Inc. has noontrol over the
use of materials and tools, nor surroundings, duringonstruction of projects, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. disclaims any
liability for injury, damage or other untoward results. Content ofhis projectheet is presented in good faith, but
no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed. 2006o-Anntores, Inc. All rights r eserved. 197-386