Puffy Flower Fabric Tote
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Canvas bag
- Uchida Puffy Velvet primary paint set
- Glitter Marker, gold or silver
- Fabric Marker fluorescent set
- Heat tool
- Using Fluorescent Pink or Violet Fabric Marker, draw three vertical lines from middle to bottom of tote (middle line should be about 3/4" taller).
- Draw leaves and vines onto three stems. Fill in empty spaces on either side of first and last stem as well as between the three with a small vine.
- Draw one butterfly on top left side of tote.
- Using glitter marker apply dots to vines, on antennae of butterfly and inside wings.
- Starting at center of each flower area, apply one large circle with White Puffy Velvet. Working from center out, apply more circles randomly making them smaller and smaller as you go to create flower. Apply two coats as first coat absorbs into canvas slightly.
- When Puffy Velvet paint is dry, apply heat gun to puff paint.