Pumpkin Crumble Mini Loaves
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® food-crafting supplies:
- Mega Mini Loaf Pan
- Bake Easy!® Non-Stick Spray
- 14-1/2"x20" Cooling Grid
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-3/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Wilton Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare Mega Mini Loaf Pan with Bake Easy! non-stick spray.
- For topping, stir together flour, light brown sugar, butter, pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium bowl until thoroughly combined.
- For loaves, stir together flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in large bowl.
- In a separate large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition; beat in vanilla. Add flour mixture to butter mixture in three additions, alternating with pumpkin. Beat until just combined. Divide evenly into prepared pan cavities. Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake 23-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling grid 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on cooling grid. Dust with confectioners’ sugar, if using.
- Makes 18 loaves.