Pumpkin Patch Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV striped pattern paper
- Cardstock: beige, orange, burgundy
- Fiskars What a Nut paper punch
- Rub-on letters
- 4" chipboard letter P
- Zig 2-Way glue
- Tape runner adhesive
- Paper trimmer w/ruler
- Refer to photo. Cut beige cardstock to 11"x11". Adhere to striped paper.
- Cut a 5" circle from the orange cardstock and ink edges. Adhere to upper left corner.
- Mat photo with burgundy cardstock and adhere.
- Cut 1-3/4"x12" strip of burgundy cardstock. Punch out acorns; set 4 punched acorns aside. Attach punched strip at bottom of the layout over the beige cardstock. Chalk acorn silhouettes.
- Chalk, arrange and adhere 4 acorn punch-outs to layout.
- Trace chipboard letter on the back of striped patterned paper and cut out.
- Adhere the paper to the chipboard with glue. Allow to dry.
- Ink edges, tie with raffia and adhere to layout.
- Finish title with rub-on letters.