SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Trim Pumpkin Trio
- Three assorted-size pumpkins
- Small head straight pins
- Clear-drying craft glue
- Simplicity gold metallic braid & rick rack
- Simplicity black braid, jumbo rick-rack, faux fur, lace
- Measure the distance from the stem to the center bottom of each pumpkin.
- Cut strips of the desired trim to space evenly around pumpkin. Note: A second style or color of trim can be positioned over the first. Pin one end of the trim close to the stem.
- Secure the other end to the bottom of the pumpkin with a second pin.
- Repeat this process for the balance of the pumpkin.
- Cut a piece of decorative trim to fit around the stem. Glue or pin into place.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd34719
Available for U.S. Shipping Only