SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® food-crafting supplies
- Imitation Clear Butter Flavor
- 9" Pie Pan
- Pie Crust Cutter Set
- Cookie Sheet
- 14-1/2"x20" Cooling Grid
- Rolling pin
- Sharp knife
- 1/2 teaspoon imitation butter flavor
- 1/2 package pie crust mix
- 2 eggs
- can (15 oz.) solid pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- tablespoon milk or water
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon butter flavor into piecrust mix
- Preheat oven to 425F. Roll out 1 pie crust into round; press onto bottom and up sides of pie pan; trim edges and set aside, prick bottom with a fork. Bake 7-8 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat eggs; stir in pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, cloves and evaporated milk; pour into pie shell. Place pie on cookie pan; bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350F. Continue baking 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on cooling grid.
- Use reserved pie crust to cut leaf shapes using cutters in pie cutter set. Mark veins with a sharp knife. Make egg wash combining 1 egg and 1 tablespoon milk or water. Brush egg wash on crust and bake 7-9 minutes or until browned. Set aside to cool.
- Arrange leaf cut outs on cooled pie.