Pumpkin Place Cards
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Paints: orange, gold & brown
- Green pipe cleaners
- Wooden balls with flat bottoms
- General painting supplies
- Gold paint pen
- Paint wooden balls orange. Allow to dry.
- Water down brown paint and paint strips from center on top to bottom, blending out to create a diffused line. Allow to dry.
- Water down gold paint and paint over entire surface. Allow to dry.
- Take one pipe cleaner and fold at 1".
- Wrap pipe cleaner around itself all the way up; cut off extra.
- Glue to top center of ball.
- Twist a 1"-2" piece around the end of the a paint brush and glue next to stem.
- Repeat all steps to create as many as desired.
- Write name with gold paint pen.