Pumpkin Print Accent Pillow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd Pumpkin Trellis fabric
- 1/2 yd Harlequin with Pumpkin fabric
- Three 1-1⁄8" ready-to-cover buttons
- 16" pillow form
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron and ironing surface
Read all directions before beginning. All seam allowances are 1/4".
WOF = Width of Fabric
- Pumpkin Trellis: 17" square, three 2" circles
- (centered over a design)
- Harlequin with Pumpkin: 17"x 23"
- Narrow hem top edge of 17"square and one short side of 26" piece.
- Place hemmed pieces right sides together lining up raw edges. Stitch around the three raw edges of 17" square.
- Narrowly hem remaining sides of 26" piece. Turn right side out.
- Fold top of pillow over and press.
- Cover 3 buttons according to package instructions.
- Sew buttons to top flap of pillow.
- Finished size: 16-1/2" square