Pumpkin Treat Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® Fuse Creativity System®:
- Starter Set
- Medium Design Set Oval
- Medium Expansion Pack Oval
- Amplify® Mixed Media Shears (8”)
- Fingertip Swivel Detail Knife
- 1/4” Rounded Corner Squeeze Punch
- Cutting Mat (12” x 12”)
- Paper bags
- Cardstock - assorted colors
- Glue dots
- Adhesive foam dots
- Computer & printer
1. Use Fiskars® Fuse Creativity System® Medium Expansion Pack Oval to cut two ovals, one in yellow and one in orange.
2. Use the pumpkin letterpress plat from Fiskars® Fuse Creativity System® Medium Expansion Pack Oval to ink a pumpkin face on the orange oval.
3. Use Fiskars® Fingertip Swivel Detail Knife to cut away the eyes, nose and mouth from the pumpkin face.
4. Adhere the yellow oval behind the pumpkin face with adhesive foam dots.
5. Cut a 4” x 4” square out of green cardstock.
6. Use Fiskars® 1/4” Rounded Corner Squeeze Punch to round the corners of the green square.
7. Cut a 1/4” wide strip from green cardstock. Wind strip around a pen to create a spiral.
8. Apply spiral to the back of the pumpkin to create a stem. Trim stem to taste.
9. Mount the pumpkin on the green cardstock square with foam dots.
10. Mount the entire decal to the front of paper gift pags.
11. Print out a phrase such as “No Tricks Just Treats” on colored cardstock. Cut out phrase and adhere to paper gift bag with adhesive foam dots.