Pumpkin Trio Decor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FolkArt® Multi-Surface Paint: Pure Orange, Cinnamon, Licorice, 14K Gold
- Lara’s Crafts wall box
- Lara’s Crafts wood oak & maple leaves
- Ball® smooth jar
- Round paper mache box
- Green twine
- Glass candlestick holder
- Small birch rounds
- Flat brush: 1/2"
- Liner brush: #1
- Foam applicator
- Adhesive glue
- Rubbing alcohol
- Transfer paper
- Water basin
- Paper towels
- Foam plates
- Wash Ball® jar with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
- Paint wall box Pure Orange. Paint paper mache box Cinnamon.
- Mix equal parts of Cinnamon and Pure Orange. Apply to jar with foam applicator. Allow to dry. Apply more coats as needed.
- Tape off a border along the top of wall box. Paint top part of wall box and lid of paper mache box 14K Gold.
- Use liner brush to paint vertical lines around boxes & jar for pumpkin effect.
- Transfer face patterns to surfaces. Paint with Licorice.
- Glue together three birch rounds to make pumpkins stems. Glue to tops of pumpkins as shown.
- Glue oak and maple leaves to tops of pumpkins.
- Cut three lengths of green twine. Glue around birch stems.
- Paint candlestick holder Licorice. Allow to dry. Glue to bottom of paper mache pumpkin.