Puppy Dog Cupcakes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton foodcrafting supplies:Rainbow Stripes ColorCups Standard Muffin Pan10"x14" Cooling Grid4.5 lbs. White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing9" Angled SpatulaCake Decorating Tip 1212" Disposable Decorating Bags9" Fondant RollerCandy EyeballsChocolate Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant (1/2 oz. needed for each)Roll-N-Cut M
- Favorite cupcake recipe or mix
- Plastic ruler
1. Bake cupcakes in baking cups. Allow to cool completely.
2. Use a spatula and decorator icing to ice cupcake tops smooth.
3. Make muzzle: Use tip 12, a disposable decorating bag and icing to pipe muzzle.
4. Create nose: Use 1/2" ball of chocolate fondant and fondant roller to roll out 1/8" thick. Cut out circle using wide end of tip 12. Position nose on muzzle.
5. Position candy eyeballs. Secure with dots of icing.
6. Create ears: Use a 1" ball of chocolate fondant. Divide in half and shape into two logs, 2-1/2" long x 1/2" wide. Use the fondant roller to roll out each to 2-3/4" long x 3/4" wide. Taper one end of each to fit top of head. Attach to side of face with icing.
Tip: Transform puppies into Dalmatians using black icing dots for spots and Wilton White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant for ears.