SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 6" Euro vase
- 2-lb. bag decor rocks, jade green
- 1 pkg. Panacea® Crystal Clear floral resin
- Two 30" stems, purple hydrangea spray
- Three 26" purple anemone sprays
- Three stems spike, purple
- Four 24" stems spray, cornflower blue
- Two 27" stems, purple waxflower
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun & glue sticks
1. Mix resin following directions on package.
2. Carefully add décor rocks to resin.
3. Trim hydrangeas to desired length. Place in resin. Reserve foliage.
4. Trim remaining stems to desired length and place in resin.
5. When resin is set, glue reserved hydrangea foliage leaves where desired for added effect.