Purple Hues and Me’s Paper Hyacinths
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Colorful paper
- Skewer sticks
- Tacky glue
- Floral tape
- Green foam sheets
- Iron & pressing surface
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Cut 2-1/2” strips of colorful paper.
- Make vertical cuts in strips on stacked paper leaving a 1/2” border.
- Use a skewer to tightly curl the cut strips.
- Dab tacky glue on paper end and roll onto stick.
- Apply glue as you roll paper to the end.
- Apply floral tape to skewer stick.
- Draw free-hand leaves on foam sheet and cut out.
- Lay on medium heated iron plate to curl.
- Hot glue leaves onto skewer sticks.
- Place in desired arrangement.
Items in This Collection
Item # xprd821459
Available for U.S. Shipping Only