SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Size 10 bamboo knitting needles
- 1 skein Lion Brand® Homespun Thick & Quick yarn, Purple Haze
- 1 skein Sensations Angel Hair yarn, Purple
- 1 skein Deborah Norville Collection Serenity Chunky Heathers, Highland Heather
- 1 skein Lion Brand® Fun Fur, Orchid
- 1 skein Lion Brand® Fur, Violet
- 1 skein Red Heart® Soft, Lilac
- Yarn needle
Special note: the Fun Fur and Red Heart® Soft yarns must be doubled while knitting.
1. Using Lion Brand® Homespun yarn, cast on 18 stitches. Knit every row until desired length.
2. Join a different yarn at beginning of a row. Cut Homespun yarn, leaving an 8" tail, and begin knitting with a different yarn at the start of row. Leave an 8" tail when adding the new yarn.
3. Knit at least 4 rows with new yarn. A new yarn can be added at any time after 4 rows. Add new yarn by cutting the yarn on the needles, leaving a tail. Add new yarn at the same edge that was used to start the second yarn.
4. Continue knitting, changing yarn as desired, until scarf is desired length. Bind off all stitches. Using yarn needle, weave in ends.