Quick Take Out Box Gift Holder
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Empty and clean take-out box
- Design Memory Craft® products:Gelatos®Gel MediumStamper’s Big Brush Pen, black
- Decorative papers, tissue paper, maps, book text
- Heat gun
- Jute twine or ribbon
- Thank you stamp
- Watercolor paper
- Quick-dry glue
- Bubble wrap
- Spray bottle with water
- Baby wipe
1. Collage papers onto take-out box using Gel Medium. Allow to dry.
2. Apply Gelatos® randomly to the take-out box. Add a bit of water with a spray bottle and allow to drip. Heat with a heat gun to dry and repeat the process until happy with the coverage.
3. Ink stamp with the Stamper’s Big Brush Pen and stamp sentiment onto the tag.
4. Create flowers by coloring watercolor paper with Gelatos®. Blend with water or a baby wipe. Stamps with bubble wrap inked with black Stamper’s Big Brush Pen. Cut into 2"-3" circles and spiral cut the circles. Twist into a flower shape. Secure to the box with a dab of glue.
5. Color canvas with Gelatos® and blend with a baby wipe or water. Cut the canvas into leaf shapes and secure with glue.
6. Tie tag to container with twine or ribbon.