Calculated Industries Quilter's FabriCalc Design & Fabric Calculator
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available in a store near you.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
Quilters will love the amazing Quilter's FabriCalc that helps you complete quilts with precise cuts and measurements. Use this functional and handy calculator to make accurate measurements for built-in for blocks, mark total yardage for squares, ½ square triangles, ¼ square triangles, 45 degree and 60 degree diamonds. Few simple punched keystrokes in FabriCalc can estimate the total yardage with backing, binding, borders and drop for various creative quilting projects. Measurements can be easily calculated in metrics, yards, fractions or meters. The quilter's calculator can also be used to store fabric yardage solutions for 6 individual types of fabrics and view total yardage for material.
- Brand: Calculated Industries
- Includes one 3-volt (cr-2016) long-life battery
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.0 x 0.65 inches
- Create quilt designs using block functions with or without sashing; solves diagonals
- Find total yardage, including backing, binding, borders and drop for any quilting project
- Calculate the total yardage for squares, ½ square triangles, ¼ square triangles, 45° and 60° diamond
- Reverse the calculations: find the number of squares and diamonds that can be cut from fabric
- Store fabric yardage solutions for six individual types of fabric and view total yardage for material
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the supplier, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >