SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• 1/4 yd. of Burlap Fabric
• 1/4 yd. for 4 different print Fabric
• 1 pkg. of Bias Tape
• Basic sewing supplies
• Sewing machine
1. Cut 8 triangles 7-1/2” x 9-1/2” of burlap
2. Cut 2 of each print fabric triangles 7” x 7”
3. Burlap edges can be raw and the print fabric has 1/4” seam allowance.
4. Pin print fabric to burlap, leaving 1-1/2” at the top and 3/4” on sides. Turn under seam allowances, stitch on the edges of triangle to burlap.
5. Turn top of burlap over 1-1/2” and stitch down to make a casing. Thread Bias Tape through each banner casing, alternating prints.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.