Raffia Ampersand Photo Holder
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" paper mache ampersand
- Natural raffia
- 2 hinged wood clothespins
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Wrap several strands of raffia around center of ampersand.
2. Continue wrapping ampersand with raffia fairly tightly. Begin with the upper circle, then the lower circle. When one length runs out, pull out more and add to end. Keep wrapping, adding and endings raffia on the back. Cut with scissors if needed. Glue ends down in back with hot glue. Finish by wrapping the ends of the ampersand last, with separate raffia pieces. Glue and allow to dry.
3. Push clothespins into raffia where desired and insert photographs.
4. Hang or lean against wall to display.