Raffia Wreath with Dahlias
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Panacea Products:Curly Raffia 250 cu. In.Country Blue Raffia Bundle – 3 bundlesGreening pins
- FloraCraft 16" foam wreath
- Grand Impressions Sola Dahlias – 3
- Hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
1. Attach raffia to foam wreath (about 8 strands at a time) with Panacea Greening Pins. Wrap in a continuous direction around the foam wreath and secure with greening pins on the back side of the wreath. Continue with the natural raffia to cover 2/3 of the wreath.
2. Cover the remaining portion of the wreath with blue raffia in the same fashion.
3. Using hot glue, adhere the Dahlias to the wreath.