SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton foodcrafting supplies: Ready-To-Use Gum Paste Shape-N-Amaze Edible Decorating Dough: Black, Red, Natural, Brown, White Measure-N-Shape Sizing & Blending Tray 8-Pc. Modeling Tool Set Roll-N-Cut Mat 9" Fondant Roller Brush Set Cake Decorating Tip: 12 Pink Pearl Dust Extra Fine Tip FoodWriter Edible Color Markers (brown and red used) 6"x2" Round Cake Pan 13" Round Cooling Grid 6" Cake Circle Fanci-Foil Wrap 13" Angled Spatula White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing — 4-1/2 lb. Tub 12" Disposable Decorating Bags Primary Colors Candy Rounds
- Favorite cake recipe or mix
- Food-safe scissors
- Plastic ruler
1. Make Shape-N-Amaze 3-D character three days in advance. Follow pictorial directions to create Raggedy Doll cake topper.
2. Make cake. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake 2-layer cake and allow to cool according to pan package directions. Place on a foil-wrapped cake circle.
3. Decorate cake. Use spatula and decorator icing to ice cake smooth. Use cut decorating bag and icing to attach candy rounds 3/4" apart. Place cake topper on cake.