Multi-wrapped braided bracelet:
1. Cut 1 section of cording 32" and another section 16".
2. Fold long cord in half. Place other cord near the center loop. Tie cords near the loop, leaving a small loop.
3. Braid the cords and then slide on a pony bead. Knot the cords at the end.
4. Wrap bracelet several times around wrist and slide knot through the loop to secure.
Criss-cross pony bead bracelet:
1. Cut cording to 20". Fold in half, knot, leaving a small loop.
2. Slide a pony bead over both cords to the knot. Separate the cords and slide a bead on each. Bring cords together and slide on a pony bead.
3. Continue the pattern in step 2 until you have the desired size bracelet. Double knot the end and trim off excess cord.
1. Cut 2 cords 24" each. Fold both in half and knot leaving a small loop at the end.
2. Separate the strands. Tie a knot in each of the center strands about 1" from the knot.
3. Slide 5 pony beads on each of the center strands and then knot each of them.
4. Bring all 4 strands together and knot them about an inch from the 2 center knots. Knot cords again about 1" from the last knot. Trim cords as desired. Place on wrist; pull ends through the loop, secure between the 2 knots.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >