For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project.
1. Prewash fabric without fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Lay damp fabric flat on work surface.
3. Decide where to place the center of bullseyes on the fabric. Pinch fabric and pull up in tube shape.
4. Place rubber band about 3" from the top and add another band approximately 1" from first band.
5. Prepare dye following package instructions.
6. Apply Yellow dye for center of bullseye, Blue for center and Red over the remainder of the shirt.
7. Cover fabric with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 hours.
8. Rinse fabric in warm water until water runs clear. Remove rubber bands.
9. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >