4 stitches x 6 rows = 4" in garter stitch with 3 strands held together
Save time, check gauge.
Cast on 26 sts.
Knit every row until Swatch measures 38", ending in the center of a row.
Weave in ends. Display on giant wooden knitting needles.
1. For each knitting needle, use a sharp carving knife to carefully whittle one end of dowel rod into a point.
2. Use sand paper to smooth point.
3. Use a saw to cut 6" off of the other end.
4. Use 3/4" drill to drill a hole into the each ball.
5. Put a small amount of glue into each hole and insert dowel rod.
6. Allow to dry and paint as desired.
7. Finish with spray gloss.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.