4 stitches x 6 rows = 4" in garter stitch with 3 strands held together
Save time, check gauge.
Cast on 26 sts.
Knit every row until Swatch measures 38", ending in the center of a row.
Weave in ends. Display on giant wooden knitting needles.
1. For each knitting needle, use a sharp carving knife to carefully whittle one end of dowel rod into a point.
2. Use sand paper to smooth point.
3. Use a saw to cut 6" off of the other end.
4. Use 3/4" drill to drill a hole into the each ball.
5. Put a small amount of glue into each hole and insert dowel rod.
6. Allow to dry and paint as desired.
7. Finish with spray gloss.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >