1. Fold two sheets of black construction paper in half. Use Crayola scissors to cut the outline of a butterfly. Open the sheets to see the butterfly wings’ shape.
2. Close the wings. Cut out shapes inside the wings, leaving a black margin between each interior shape. Make sure both layers match.
3. Use Crayola Glue Stick to attach the butterfly layers to tracing paper.
4. With Crayola Markers, color the back of the tracing paper so the bright color shows through the butterfly wings.
5. Glue the other butterfly shape to the back of the tracing paper, matching the first one.
6. Create a body with legs from chenille stems. Twist it on the butterfly. Fold up the wings for a 3-D effect.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>