SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Blue pillow beads (2 pk)
- Amber open circle beads (2 pk)
- Blue round beads (1 pk)
- Amber 10mm round beads (1 pk)
- Blue 8mm round beads (1 pk)
- Smoke bicone mix
- Blue bicone mix
- 4mm silver open jump rings
- 6mm silver open jump rings
- Silver lobster claw clasp
- Silver crimp tubes
- 7-strand beading wire
- Crimping pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut two 24" lengths of beading wire.
2. Using crimp tubes, attach one end of each wire to a 4mm jump ring. Gather the jump rings together using a 6mm jump ring.
3. Thread the following bead pattern onto one wire: a blue pillow, an amber circle with a 6mm blue bicone inside, a blue pillow, an amber circle with a 6mm smoke bicone inside. Repeat this pattern alternating the bicones until there are a total of 12 blue pillow beads and 11 amber circle beads.
4. Thread the following pattern onto the second wire: a blue round, a 4mm blue bicone, an amber round, a smoke 4mm bicone. Repeat this pattern until there are a total of 23 blue rounds and 22 amber rounds.
5. Using crimp tubes, attach the wires to a 4mm jump ring. Gather the jump rings together using a 6mm jump ring. Connect the lobster claw clasp to the 6mm jump ring.