Raised Ball Jar Candle Vase
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Heritage Ball® jar
- Bamboo sticks
- Jewelry Fundamentals® Flat braided faux leather cord (white)
- Craft cord - natural
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- E6000 glue
- Sola Flower - Tapioca Wood Flower
1. Place the jar upside down so the open side is down. Evenly space and glue the bamboo sticks around the outside of the jar.
2. Glue the entire stick with E6000 and add a small dab of hot glue on either end. The hot glue will hold it in place while the E6000 dries.
3. Once the glue is dry, flip the jar right side up. Tie around the sticks with two different types of cord or leather and knot. Glue the Sola flower over the cords.