SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ranunculus Field stamp
- Just A Note stamp
- Pastel Pizazz Glitter & Flock Kit
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink
- Zip Dry Paper Glue™
- The Old World Mat Stack
- White A2 card base
- Odorless thinner
- Colored pencil set
- Blending paper stumps
- Glue pen
1. Fold an A2 white cardstock base in half to form card.
2. Cut a 4" x 5-1/4" panel from complimentary patterned paper found in The Old World Mat Stack. Adhere to white card base.
3. Stamp flowers on 3-7/8" x 5" panel of white cardstock with Memento™ black ink.
4. Color flowers with colored pencils & blend using odorless thinner and blending paper stumps.
5. Stamp "Just A Note" in the lower right corner with black ink.
6. Adhere stamped & colored panel to card base.
7. Add clear glitter from Pastel Pizazz Kit to flowers and foliage by drawing random lines of glue over colored image & sprinkling with glitter. Tap off excess.