SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ranunculus Field wood stamp
- Just a Note wood stamp
- Black embossing powder from the 18 jar kit
- VersaMark™ ink pad
- Zip Dry paper glue
- Adhesive squares
- Lavender ribbon
- Purple & white cardstock
- Watercolor pencils
- 1/8" hole punch
- Embossing heat tool
- Corner rounder
- Paper trimmer
1. Fold 11"x4-1/4" purple cardstock in half to form card front.
2. Stamp Ranunculus Field on 5-1/4"x4" white cardstock with VersaMark™ ink.
3. Pour black embossing powder over ink.
4. Tap off excess powder and return to jar.
5. Heat with embossing heat tool to set.
6. Color with water colors.
7. Glue to card front.
8. Stamp Just a note on 1"x3" white cardstock with VersaMark™ ink.
9. Emboss as before with black embossing powder.
10. Round all 4 corners
11. Glue to 1-1/4"x3-1/4" purple cardstock with rounded corners.
12. Punch a hole in each end.
13. Put 6 adhesive squares on the back side.
14. Thread ribbon though the holes, then around the card front.
15. Adhere Just a Note panel.
16. Tie a knot on the left side.