Razzle Dazzle Organizer
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip Glam-It-Up! PDA Personal Dazzle Assistance crystal stickers:
- 700-ct Clear Pink
- 400-ct each Clear Pink Amethyst, Clear Peridot Sapphire
- Desk organizer
- Chalk pencils (optional)
Read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Clean surface of organizer.
- To transfer pattern: Place flower pattern on side of organizer and use a pencil to poke through holes, creating small pencil dots in the shape of a flower. Repeat process to create additional flower patterns on organizer.
- Option 1: If preferred, a chalk pencil may be used to transfer pattern. Use colored chalk for light surfaces&
- white chalk for dark surfaces. Flip pattern over and trace designs with chalk pencil, then flip over and place chalk side down onto organizer surface. Run hands over designs to transfer designs in chalk onto organizer. Place crystals over chalk designs and brush away any excess chalk.
- Option 2: Design may be transferred by cutting out design& lightly tracing onto surface with pencil or chalk.
- Place amethyst crystals on flower petal dots and peridot crystals onto flower center dots.
- Place large pink crystals onto organizer as desired.