SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Chairs with upholstered seats
- 2/3yd 54” home dec fabric (will cover two chair seats –allow extra for print placement)
- Upholstery staple gun & staples
- Tape measure
1. Remove seats from chairs - turn upside down and unscrew 4 screws. Save screws.
2. Measure widest part of the width and depth of the seat.
3. Add 4” to these measurements – this is the fabric cutting size.
4. Cut fabric, centering any design.
5. Lay fabric face down on table.
6. Center seat on top of fabric.
7. Pull fabric around seat and staple at 12:00 and 6:00 then 9:00 and 3:00.
8. Staple 2”-3” from each of these points.
9. Fold corners, pulling fabric to fit and staple in place.
10. Trim excess fabric.
11. Replace seats with saved screws.