1. Remove seats from chairs - turn upside down and unscrew 4 screws. Save screws.
2. Measure widest part of the width and depth of the seat.
3. Add 4” to these measurements – this is the fabric cutting size.
4. Cut fabric, centering any design.
5. Lay fabric face down on table.
6. Center seat on top of fabric.
7. Pull fabric around seat and staple at 12:00 and 6:00 then 9:00 and 3:00.
8. Staple 2”-3” from each of these points.
9. Fold corners, pulling fabric to fit and staple in place.
10. Trim excess fabric.
11. Replace seats with saved screws.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.