1. Remove seats from chairs - turn upside down and unscrew 4 screws. Save screws.
2. Measure widest part of the width and depth of the seat.
3. Add 4” to these measurements – this is the fabric cutting size.
4. Cut fabric, centering any design.
5. Lay fabric face down on table.
6. Center seat on top of fabric.
7. Pull fabric around seat and staple at 12:00 and 6:00 then 9:00 and 3:00.
8. Staple 2”-3” from each of these points.
9. Fold corners, pulling fabric to fit and staple in place.
10. Trim excess fabric.
11. Replace seats with saved screws.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>