Read My Lips T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® ColorShot Instant Fabric Color™: Neon Orange, Pink, Purple
- Aleene’s® Repositionable Tacky Spray
- Lip stencil
- White cotton T-shirt
- Cardboard or heavy paper
- Painter’s tape
- Paper towels
- Disposable plastic tablecloth
- Wash and dry a plain white T-shirt to remove the protective sizing from the fabric. (This is an important step because the sizing can block the fabric from absorbing the spray paint.)
- Lay the shirt out flat on a covered work surface and decide where to place the lips stencil.
- Spray a light coat of spray adhesive on the back of the stencil and press in place on the shirt. Insert a piece of cardboard or heavy cardstock inside the shirt to protect the backside from paint seeping through.
- Tape paper towels around the stencil to protect the rest of the shirt from potential overspray. Spray on the first color, working with several light coats of spray rather than one heavy coat. Make sure to work in a well-ventilated area. If inside, open the windows and turn on fans.
- Spray additional colors, blending into the others. When finished, remove the paper towels and stencil, and allow the project to dry completely.
Items in This Collection
Item # 14727002
Available for U.S. Shipping Only