SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12”x12” Chalk Art Stack
- 8-1/2”x11” Printed Corrugate Stack
- 6”x6” Burlap stack
- Self-adhesive Gem stickers—clear rhinestones in assorted sizes
- Colored burlap by the yard (2-3 coordinating colors) if desired
- Green tulle ribbon
- Scoring tool
- Paper trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive (including hot glue & adhesive foam squares)
1. Cut 4 pennants from sheets in the burlap stack. Cut 3 additional pennants from the colored burlap. Arrange them in desired order on a flat surface.
2. Cut 3 smaller pennants from additional sheets in the burlap stack (these should be 1/4"-1/2” smaller on all sides). Cut 3 additional pennants the same size as the first three; 2 from prints in the corrugate stack and 1 from a print in the Chalk Art stack. Lay them on top of the existing pennants, arranging until desired look is achieved.
3. Cut out the letters “READING” from prints in the Chalk Art stack. Lay one letter onto each pennant as shown. Cut out additional embellishments from the Chalk Art stack and add them in where desired. Adhere the layers together as shown, adding in adhesive foam squares for additional dimension.
4. Attach all the pennants to a long section of tulle, being sure to leave 12”-18” on each side for hanging.
5. Embellish the banner with a rosette (made from a print in the Chalk Art stack) and the adhesive rhinestones.